Different dynamic menu examples using YADM
Please choose from one of the following examples:
- Absolute Dropdown shows you how to create a menu that is positioned on the top of the browser window - one of the most common DHTML menu uses.
- Relative Dropdown shows how to have a vertical DHTML dropdown anywhere in the content.
- Flyout menu is an example of a horizontal DHTML menu.
- Expanding Menu shows how to use the
currentclasses to create a menu that collapses and expands when you click on it
- Submitted examples show examples created by other web developers, a list that you could be a part of.